FL Studio Mobile app for iPhone and iPad
4 ratings )
Image Line Software
Current version: 1359785971
, last update: 3 weeks ago
First release : 21 Jun 2011
App size: 4 Bytes
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - FL Studio Mobile HD and FL Studio Mobile. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• IAA App support (Input/Output)
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL Studio 12 and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, just inside FL Studio for computers. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile and visit the support forum to report bugs, make feature requests and download free content:
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the worlds most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
* Audio Clip content - Risers (free)
* DirectWave content - Tuned 808 Bass EXP
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Pros and cons of FL Studio Mobile app for iPhone and iPad
FL Studio Mobile app good for
One thing though Why cant you export your songs to YouTube? Or SoundCloud? Please Explain
I would rate this app 5 stars but first yall need to find a way to convert a song to SoundCloud. You can convert it to MIDI and MP3 but why cant you convert it to SoundCloud?
It needs to be fixed, The new update is the AudioBus but when I click on an option for a voice synth it freezes and kicks me out of The app please fix now
the existing clips do not sound until you re-select the instrument!
Fix it please!
Wth ?!?! Flsm still hasnt fixed anything !!! Actually now its worse !!! The app just closes on me and my progress doesnt save and when i try going back in you cant hear some of the instruments I picked out !!! Ive already put in a lot of money into this !!! Make it worth my money !!!
this app has worked perfectly, until ive noticed that multiple of my synth plugins are becoming "muted" with no way to unmute them. there is no indication of them being muted, they just dont make sound. a small patch would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
Some bad moments
I think its ridiculous that you cant purchase all of this sounds at one time that I have to purchase separate sounds at a time. And I remember you used to be able to record on FL studios were iPhone headphones on the iPad or iPhone now you cant do that anymore and there is no tutorial video online showing you how to
**WARNING** DO NOT BUY, I Thought it was gonna be an amazing mobile studio for beats making but i was wrong, there is barely any options for keyboards etc, if you want to be a rapper or pop singer do not use this app, just buy Garage Band instead its free,easier to use, and has more options to choose from. I wasted $14 for nothing
The app is getting better just wish I could upload the songs I make to SoundCloud
I paid for the program and paid extra for the other sound so when I downloaded it to my new phone its trying to make me pay for the sounds again so I want my money back or my sounds if not Im suing someone!!!
Regrettably uninstalling this app. Had kept it since I invested in the previous version, however I havent opened it in months in its current form. Bleikr Sound still uses the FL desktop version in our studio.
Im just getting too many clicks and pops.... Im on an iPad Air 2, and when I get to 8 tracks going, is get clicks and pops...no way to set a higher buffer rate. I just feel like image line struggles when it comes to Apples platforms, both Mac OS and IOS. This feels like an app that was wrapped to run on iOS to be honest. At this point I just dont think this is my cup of tea.
* to the developers response, I am well aware this is not a support system , and this is not a request for help from me....this is my review of your app, like it or not.
and other. So, download free FL Studio Mobile .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually FL Studio Mobile iOS app used & searched for